- Tours happen every day with the exception of the 25/12 and 01/01.
- It is advised comfortable footwear, appropriate clothing for the climate and sun protection.
- Book as soon as possible so we can properly schedule our services. We answer you in 24 hrs.
- Oporto & Douro Moments ensures that all tours are covered by the mandatory insurances required by the Portuguese law.
If improvements can be made to tour itineraries or unforeseen circumstances necessitate changes, Oporto & Douro Moments reserves the right to amend, adjust or alter itineraries. Due to local or national holidays, seasonal hours of operation or availability, special events, and/or peak harvest seasons, access to certain facilities and attractions including, but not limited to, vineyards, museums, historical sites or stores may be limited. On such occasions and, whenever possible, itinerary adjustments will be made by Oporto & Douro Moments to minimize traveler inconvenience.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Children under 5 free; from 6 to 11 enjoy a 50% discount.
- If cancellation is made up to 8 days before tour date you will be entitled to a full refund. If it is made up to 48 hours before the tour, you will be entitled to a 50% refund. No refund will be provided if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before tour date.
- Travelers may pay in full at time of booking or only make a deposit and, the remaining, on the day of the tour in cash or CC;
- To secure your booking, we require a deposit of 60€/group by Paypal, Revolut card or bank transfer. After reception we will send you a confirmation email with all the details.
General Conditions & Cancellation Policy are common to all Tours. Any disputes will be solved by the Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto. Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6, 4050-225 Porto