Discover ourTours in Porto!
Its narrow and twisting streets, its medieval houses in slopes and its tile panels give us an astonishing landscape and an unique architectural framework. Within the city lies an undeniable historical wealth with genuine baroque palaces and churches, along with large boulevards and modern masterpieces of the most significant contemporary architects, three of which won the Pritzker Prize.
You can wander in the wide green spaces as well as in the delightful beaches and romantic gardens. The “barcos rabelos” wait all along the riverbank of Vila Nova de Gaia for you to join for a boat ride. You can visit the port wine cellars, the local football club that is known internationally – the Futebol Clube do Porto – and enjoy the rich cultural diversity and cuisine.
Our porto Tours
The Oporto heart, the historic area was classified as World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996. We take you to discover secret and hidden places that only a local knows in a very friendly atmosphere!
- Pick up at 09:30/14:30
- Guided tour around the main city icons: Aliados Avenue, S. Bento train station, street Art, Majestic café, Bolhão market, traditional stores, Clérigos church, Lello bookshop, Flowers street and Ribeira;
- Drink and traditional sweet tastings.
TIMETABLE: 3,5/4 hours
INFORMATION: Available daily; small group guarantee with an experienced and passionate guide. The tour can be private and customized to your interests. We answer you in 24 hours.
Food and Wine Tours
The northern Gastronomy is among the most varied in the country and includes fish and seafood from the coast and tasty meats from the countryside. We tell you the stories that are behind these traditional dishes and its recipes.
A new experience to all your senses!
- Pick up at 09:30/14:30
- Visit the Bolhão Market, get to know the locals and discover genuine food in Porto spots/tascos. Get to know their stories, taste regional specialties, and the excellent Portuguese wines. Visit the beautiful cafés and the elegance of the best gastronomic city icons.
- It includes 10 tastings and wines: canned fish, olives, bread, smoked sausages, cheeses, the famous Francesinha, olive oil degustations and other traditional snacks.
TIMETABLE: 4 hours
INFORMATION: Available daily and adaptable according to places schedules; small group guarantee with an experienced and passionate guide. The tour can be in private and customized to your interests. We answer you in 24 hours.
modern And Historic TOURS
Discover Porto: its iconic buildings, facades and recovered interiors as well as our cafés, churches and different tiles. Get to know the modern part of the city in the morning and, in the afternoon, the area that was classified World Heritage site from UNESCO in 1996.
- Pick up at 09:30
- Guided visit to the House of Music, a major concert hall space that soon became an icon in the city or to Serralves Foundation;
- Wander in Foz and discover the beautiful beaches on the Atlantic ocean;
- Lunch in Matosinhos called the “dining room” from Porto known for its fresh fish and seafood;
- Walking tour through Avenida dos Aliados, the city’s living room and catalog for renowned architects and sculptors, passing by the São Bento Railway Station;
- Visit the city’s inside and outside to admire a few remarkable recovery works and city’s distinctive aspects: tiles, stucco, brands and mythology;
- Discover some of the most admirable baroque works spread all over the city;
- Coffee and traditional sweet tastings;
TIMETABLE: 8 hours
INFORMATION: Available daily; small group guarantee with an experienced and passionate guide . This tour can be customized according to your interests and schedule. We can focus an architect in particular, visit the sinagogue or organize a mix of the most interesting places in town.
Private Food and Wine Meals
We’re on a mission to find the most exciting places, new experiences, emerging trends and harmonizations seeking to reconnect food to its roots.
If you wish to create a customized Lunch or Dinner in Porto or Douro Valley just for your group or family in a very special ambiance, we create the perfect experience: a picnic in the vineyards, an intimate lunch in an old recovered mill, a dinner with locals where you will be able to taste our traditional gastronomy,…
Contact us! We go way beyond mere eating and drinking!
Tailor Made Tours
If you wish to make your own personal tour, let us know the purpose of it, whom you travel with and which interests you have.
We organize customized tours with specific themes like tiles, street art, arquitecture, filigree, traditional shops and local markets,…
Describe us how your perfect day/night would be and we will do our best to make them come true!
- Children under 5 free; from 6 to 11 enjoy a 50% discount.
- Tours happen every day with the exception of the 25/12 and 01/01.
- Stops and adjustments are made whenever you need and according to your own interests.
- Tours on foot, in a luxurious 7 seat van or convertible car. Private transport and guiding services available.
- It is advised comfortable footwear, appropriate clothing for the climate and sun protection
General Booking & Cancellation Policy
Book as soon as possible so we can properly schedule our services. We answer you in 24 hrs.
Cancellations made up to 2 days in advance have no costs;
Up to 24 hours in advance you will be charged 50%;
On the day you will be charged the total amount.
General Conditions, as well as General Booking & Cancellation Policy are common to all Tours*
*Any disputes will be solved by the Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto. Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6, 4050-225 Porto
“After all, Porto, to truly honor its name is, first of all, this wide bosom open to the river,…where the traveler can lean over to the open air and have the illusion that the entire city of Porto is the Ribeira, the old riverside.” – José Saramago